Free Family Festival Day
Frist Center For the Visual Arts - Nashville, TN
Enjoy a day of fun and creativity, with Art-Making, storytelling, music, and dance. Bring your family and friends to share in a day of art and inspiration!
Investigate the culture of the Aztecs, Maya, Inka, and Olmecs in a daylong celebration of the exhibition Exploring Art of the Ancient Americas: The John Bourne Collection. Discover the unique traditions of Mesoamerican, Central American, and Andean South American civilizations through more than 125 art objects including sculptures, pottery, and jewelry. Make a Mesoamerican mask, carve a soap “jadeite” pendant, and use Maya hieroglyphs to create your own calendar.
Nashville, TN 37203
- Bridgestone Arena 501 Broadway, Nashville, TN
- Mercy Lounge 1 Cannery Row, Nashville, TN
- 12th & Porter 114 12th Ave. N., Nashville, TN
- Nashville Public Library 615 Church St., Nashville, TN
- Puckett's Nashville 500 Church St., Nashville, TN