Tennessee Performing Arts Center (TPAC) - Nashville, TN
TRACES combines awe-inspiring acrobatics with infectious urban energy. Entertainment Weekly hailed it as, "The most fun and memorable 90 minutes you will have all year." Time Out NY gave TRACES its highest "FIVE STARS" rating, describing it as a thrilling modern brand of circus with a street smart twist and TIME Magazine has named TRACES among the Top Ten Plays and Musicals of 2011.
Fusing the traditions of circus with the energy of street performance, the artists of TRACES employ every trick in the book - from music, dance, and illustration to skateboarding, basketball, and high-risk acrobatics - to make a lasting impression. TRACES, which has been called "a whole new kind of awe-inspiring theatre" (NBC TV), is spectacularly anti-spectacle, relying instead on the fantastic abilities of the performers, individuals who appear to be nothing more than a group of friends, just as easygoing, affable, and potentially clumsy as the guy next door - until they unleash ninety minutes of heart-stopping acrobatics and unbridled energy that leave audiences breathless and exhilarated. TRACES is the ultimate affirmation of life and a celebration of the particular talents of endearing young artists so eager to please that they literally jump through hoops for you.
Nashville, TN 37219
- Bridgestone Arena 501 Broadway, Nashville, TN
- Nashville Municipal Auditorium 417 4th Ave. N., Nashville, TN
- Hard Rock Cafe 100 Broadway, Nashville, TN
- Nashville Public Library 615 Church St., Nashville, TN
- Puckett's Nashville 500 Church St., Nashville, TN
- Nashville Convention Center 601 Commerce St., Nashville, TN
- B.B. King's Blues Club 152 2nd Ave. N., Nashville, TN
- McFadden's 134 2nd Ave. N., Nashville, TN
- Coyote Ugly Nashville 154 Second Ave. N., Nashville, TN
- Past Perfect 122 3rd Ave. S., Nashville, TN
- Morton's The Steakhouse of Nashville 618 Church St., Nashville, TN
- Miss Jeanne's Dinner Theatre 135 Second Ave. N., Nashville, TN