Douglas Corner Cafe - NASHVILLE, TN
This comfortable haunt has all the familiar marks of a neighborhood bar, from the brick walls to the neon beer signs. For the hundreds of local musicians, though, it remains a cornerstone of Nashville's songwriting community. Douglas Corner is where Trisha Yearwood was discovered and locals may remember it for launching acoustic stomp band Bonepony. Be prepared to keep talking to a minimum, though. This is a place to listen and not be heard.
NASHVILLE, TN 37204
- Grimey's New & Preloved Music 1604 8TH Ave. S., NASHVILLE, TN
- Zanies Comedy Night Club 2025 8th Ave. S., Nashville, TN
- The Basement 1604 8TH Ave. S., NASHVILLE, TN
- That's Cool 2309- B Franklin Pike, Nashville, TN
- Cane Ery Antiques 2112 8th Ave. S., Nashville, TN