On Writing: Writing for Academic and Popular Audiences
Bishop Joseph Johnson Black Cultural Center - Nashville, TN
Writing for academic audiences and popular audiences each present their own challenges. This semester, On Writing will feature a panel discussion with three Vanderbilt Professors who have taken on both sets of challenges. Dana Nelson is Gertrude Conaway Professor of English and American Studies. Bruce Barry is Brownlee O. Currey, Jr. Professor of Management and Professor of Sociology. Lisa Guenther is Associate Professor of Philosophy.
*ON WRITING is free and open to the public. We especially welcome to this event graduate students and junior faculty.
Nashville, TN 37235
- Exit/In 2208 Elliston Place, Nashville, TN
- Baptist Hospital 2000 Church St., Nashville, TN
- Blue Bar 1911 Broadway, Nashville, TN
- Commodore Grille 2613 W. End Ave., Nashville, TN
- The End 2219 Elliston Place, Nashville, TN
- Cafe Coco 210 Louise Ave., Nashville, TN