How to Approach a Foundation
Foundation Center Atlanta - Atlanta, GA
Learn how to build relationships with foundation prospects and prepare for calls and meetings with funders.
From initial contact to getting funded, following field-tested best practices will increase your chances of getting the grant.
This class will teach you how to:
Initiate contact with potential funders Plan calls and meetings, including site visits Effectively communicate with funders during the grant process
Prior attendance at Grantseeking Basics is strongly recommended.
Atlanta, GA 30303
- The Tabernacle 152 Luckie St., Atlanta, GA
- Agatha's a Taste of Mystery 161 Peachtree Center Ave., Atlanta, GA
- Underground Atlanta 50 Upper Alabama St., Atlanta, GA
- City of Atlanta 55 Trinity Ave., Atlanta, GA
- Rialto Center for the Performing Arts 80 Forsyth St. S.W., Atlanta, GA
- Balzer Theater at Herren's 84 Luckie St. N.W., Atlanta, GA
- Rosebud 1397 N. Highland Ave., Atlanta, GA
- Glenn Hotel 110 MARIETTA St. N.W., ATLANTA, GA
- Alma Cocina 191 PEACHTREE St. N.E., ATLANTA, GA
- Grindhouse Killer Burgers 209 Edgewood Ave., Atlanta, GA
- Lunacy Black Market 231 Mitchell St. S.W., Atlanta, GA
- Cafe Campesino Atlanta 209 Edgewood Ave. S.e, Atlanta, GA