Ferst Center for the Arts - Atlanta, GA
Fiery and percussive guitar work, Latin rhythms and smoldering onstage charisma describe Jesse Cook, the virtuoso guitarist breaking new ground with each recording. The rumba flamenco artist makes his first appearance at the Ferst Center, showcasing his passion for world music in all its forms.
Atlanta, GA 30332
- Atlanta Contemporary Art Center 535 Means St. N.W., Atlanta, GA
- Bobby Dodd Stadium 150 Bobby Dodd Way, Atlanta, GA
- McCamish Pavilion 965 Fowler Street, Atlanta, GA
- Ferst Center for the Arts 349 Ferst Drive NW, Atlanta, GA
- Uptown Comedy Corner 800 Marietta Street, Atlanta, GA