Ferst Center for the Arts - Atlanta, GA
Fiery and percussive guitar work, Latin rhythms and smoldering onstage charisma describe Jesse Cook, the virtuoso guitarist breaking new ground with each recording. The rumba flamenco artist makes his first appearance at the Ferst Center, showcasing his passion for world music in all its forms.
Atlanta, GA 30332
- Atlanta Contemporary Art Center 535 Means St. N.W., Atlanta, GA
- Under the Couch at Georgia Tech Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA
- La Vida Mexican Grille 842 Marietta St. N.W., Atlanta, GA
- Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro Atlantic Station, Atlanta, GA
- Georgia Institute of Technology 266 Ferst Drive, Atlanta, GA